My School, My Pride - MPA

Random

My Precious Articles - A Personal Collection

Wednesday, December 11, 2013

My School, My Pride

Education has the legacy of transforming individuals to responsible leaders aiming at the magic of spiritual world. It leads to people of high standard feeling and they are acknowledged on themselves. Education is a companion that accompanies us throughout our lives and it quests for medium and SKYRIDER has been a media to prompt the query of education.

My School, My Pride

A long way that we walked on this trail leading to success forever, as we look back to the past 26 years, we solute many blossoms of our garden who contributed laboriously to develop our school to a hub of education that caters to almost thousands of student with utmost love and care. Needless to mention, SKYRIDER’s education has a unique nature that moulds students to a competent, compassionate and committed citizens.

The pedagogy that the institution runs is the mode through which it acquires success. Our school has an excellent teaching faculty and a very dedicated and supported staff. Consistently hard labour of the teacher and stability in their profession is the main reason of the present day output. Skyrider has been the melting pot of the ethnic, linguistic and cultural diversity. The students are expected to enter the larger world with socially responsible goals, a lifelong appetite for learning and desire to make our universe a better place.
This school has consistently been showing outstanding performance in the academic field. One of the innovative outreach programs of this school is its fascinated indoor and outdoor curriculum. Being one of the successful products of this school is just the casual tradition that I handed to my junior. “Nothing succeeds like success”. The intelligent pursuit of excellence and a variety of activities which students are exposed in school days are intended to produce moral leaders who will champion the values of truth, justice and peace. The sayings of teachers are like a post of god. It tastes butter but sweets in a mean while. We all are just to foster it by using mechanical tools and the medium is teachers. All the caring and blooming students nurture in the tenement house leaving few of the exception. Our teachers usually get fidget with our labours. They feel like we are not competent enough for our exams and tests, but it is a fact that we are just waiting for the buzzer to ring and to show our excellent. Finally, all students did well, do well and will continue to do. That’s what each senior hands it down to its succeeding batch.

With great co-ordination of our patron, all our helping hands and an obstinate care from my teachers, parent and then my friends, we have reached to this cliff. Now and then I just want my school to become a common garden where all the flowers of different colours blossom forth to the clear day light those days when every step prints for perfection and newness develops from each and every mind.
All in all, my school is my pride, and I am proud to be a student of it. I wish it continues to soar high the sky as it had, has and will.

No comments:

Post a Comment