A Thrilling Journey To Another Realm - MPA

Random

My Precious Articles - A Personal Collection

Monday, May 1, 2017

A Thrilling Journey To Another Realm

Out of nowhere I am in a very dark forest. Everything is completely new to me. I think I have arrived in a different realm. I am searching for a way to get out of here. Evil laughter echoed in the dark forest. After a while a strange voice of a woman shouted, “You have no place to hide. Just surrender yourself. You pathetic fool.”

My heart practically froze in terror. I ran though I didn’t have a single clue to where I was going. The woman’s voice now seemed to come closer and closer. I ran as fast as my feet could take me and I plunged forward into the bush and suddenly fell into a large hole. I dropped hard on my back and found myself in a cave. I had finally reached my destination. There was a woman who was tied in a pole while two little creatures circled around her. These creatures looked like alligators but had no tail. They had long sharp claws and looked as if they could cut a rod into halves. I knew I had to rescue her but all I had was a knife. I slowly creeped towards the creature and picked up a stone which was just lying on the floor. I hurled it towards one of the creature and hit it without missing. The creature cried in agony and other jumped furiously upon me. I fell on my back and just stuck the knife into one. What had i done? What have I become? In complete mental shock I again started to run. I was running out of breathe. I had been running hard. Then I saw a light just ahead. A glimmer of hope was shown to me. I slowly walked to avoid any sort of calamity, it was a village. "Thank god" was what I saying and then I reached a bus-stop with a sinking heart.
A Journey To Another Realm
Alas! There was not a single sight of anyone. It became clear no buses came at that moment. After that long chore through the woods I was already late. I heard some rustling sound behind my back and turned around swiftly. I took out my knife as my mind was thumping harder and faster, but nothing was behind me. I breathed a sigh of relief and put my knife down. Then from nowhere, I heard a shriek. It was high-pitched so I thought it must have been of a women. I had to go and help her or those beasts would skin her and suck all her blood just leaving mass of muscles and bones. That’s what they had done to my friend Peter. The ruthless beasts got him and showed no mercy. I felt that saving that women’s life was more important.

I ran back into woods. Darkness fell upon me once again. Not a single ray of light could pass through the trees of that very thick forest. It dropped dead and motionless. I quickly untied the women but there was something strange about her. Her eyes were glowing like two red rubies. My hands shaked with fear and my knife fell down. This scared the hell out of me and I just ran away with fear and tripped over to find myself beside my bed on the floor with my little sister's doll in my hands.
What a dream it was !!

1 comment:

  1. Woah ..... I was getting goosebumps throughout the article !

    ReplyDelete