Reading Books - MPA

Random

My Precious Articles - A Personal Collection

Friday, April 21, 2017

Reading Books

The store house of knowledge and wisdom is called book. Books are really great sources of knowledge and morals. A famous philosopher has said, “Good books are gold mines”. It is really true but it depends on your potential how much gold you can extract out from the mine. As a student in a school, we have textbooks fixed with us. It’s not simple to cope with those textbooks but they are not adequate for our all round development. To be an extra ordinary person, we should also read the extra books which help us to observe, understand and analyze our surrounding in our own different way.
People studying a holy book

I have also got chance to read several books. More over the teachers of my school also provide me the books which really seem to be fruitful for the students. Sometimes, I think that I am so lucky that my teachers have provided me wide opportunities for my upliftment. Books help you to create your own world and go deeper inside it. It seems that I have been into the fantasy world of Narnia, I have accompanied Sherlock Holmes and John Watson to solve the mystery of the Hound, I have helped little red riding hood to find out her grandma, I have brought snow white into life, I have clarified the relationship between all in Pride and Prejudice, I have helped Hamlet to find out the real killer of his father and I have helped pip to be a gentleman. It means that I have accomplished so many tasks of my life and they were possible because of the books I posses. Not only that, I have worked as a call centre agent with Esha, Priyanks and all others and I have found my stages of self awakening with the monk who showed great devotion for god.

It is not necessary that you have to read English books by foreign writers and only English books can help you to broaden your mental horizon. You can also go inside the world of other languages like Chinese, Hindi, Spanish, French, Dutch, etc. The books written in other languages is also heart touching and I have found a plenty of such.

Books influence you in many ways. They teach you about the culture and civilization present in different parts of the world. They teach you positive qualities such as obedience, kindness, generosity, love co-operation and so on.  They teach you to be a real human being and to spend your life in an ideal manner. Books motivate, inspire and encourage you. Likewise, books can also teach you how to react in difficult or problematic conditions.

Finally, I would like to conclude that everyone must form a habit of reading books so that those very books will help you in your near future. At last, I would take this opportunity to request all the readers to read at least one book out of their text and learn how the world really is. The last but not the least, 
“Books are the keys that help you peep through the window the whole world”.

No comments:

Post a Comment